MiWuLa: Allgemeine Diskussionen rund ums Wunderland • Yullbe + MiWuLa + Hamburg - My Latest Trip Report

Modellbahnnews aus dem Web
Forumsregeln

Dies sind Infos basierend auf dem Newsfeed von Drittanbietern aus dem Internet. Die Herkunft entnehmt ihr der Quellenangebe der Nachricht.

Beiträge basieren auf dem Feed der Anbieter und werden täglich aktualisiert.

Dein Lieblingsfeed ist nicht dabei?
Dann wende dich doch einfach an forum"at"roters-web.de
Antworten
-]NEWS-Bot[-
Starter
Starter
Danksagung erhalten: 0
MiWuLa: Allgemeine Diskussionen rund ums Wunderland • Yullbe + MiWuLa + Hamburg - My Latest Trip Report

Beitrag von -]NEWS-Bot[- »

On Sunday I got back from another brilliant few days in a Hamburg - a city I am quickly coming to think of as my second home. The first set of photos are from Miniatur Wunderland and I'll put general Hamburg photos further down the thread.

Bild
I arrived in MiWuLa making use of my annual pass and arranged to meet my family a little later in Youllbe. While I was enjoying walking around the layout I heard an apocalyptic crash coming from the bridge - I actually one of the windows must have broken. The truth was rather more mundane.

Bild
Then I headed down to Youllbe where I met my family. My wife waited while my son and I played the 30 minute adventure shrunk down to miniature size. This is brilliant fun! We had an absolute blast. The technology is still a little new and there were one or two glitches, but we thought the experience was very positive and this is definitely someone I would do again.

Bild
So with that in mind we returned a couple of days later and all 3 of us went on the 10 minute Youllbe experience. The equipment is a little simpler but this is really good fun and I think this is possibly a little better than the 30 minute adventure. At 10 minutes the VR headset does not start to feel too heavy and the adventure is very (very!) well done. I really believe everyone should have a go at this.

Bild
Then I returned for a third visit where it was nice to have time just to "be" in Miniatur Wunderland. I love the Easter decorations.

Bild
I love finding a favourite spot to stand and trying to follow trains and work out which tunnel they will re-emerge from. Listening to other visitors. Having time to just enjoy the experience.

Bild
On days like today washing the windows may seem a little unnecessary but it is good to see it all being kept clean and in great condition.
Statistik: Verfasst von RedDog — Dienstag 12. April 2022, 19:23

Quelle: https://forum.miniatur-wunderland.de/vi ... 07#p378307

Antworten