MiWuLa: Allgemeine Diskussionen rund ums Wunderland • Re: Yullbe + MiWuLa + Hamburg - My Latest Trip Report

Modellbahnnews aus dem Web
Forumsregeln

Dies sind Infos basierend auf dem Newsfeed von Drittanbietern aus dem Internet. Die Herkunft entnehmt ihr der Quellenangebe der Nachricht.

Beiträge basieren auf dem Feed der Anbieter und werden täglich aktualisiert.

Dein Lieblingsfeed ist nicht dabei?
Dann wende dich doch einfach an forum"at"roters-web.de
Antworten
-]NEWS-Bot[-
Starter
Starter
Danksagung erhalten: 0
MiWuLa: Allgemeine Diskussionen rund ums Wunderland • Re: Yullbe + MiWuLa + Hamburg - My Latest Trip Report

Beitrag von -]NEWS-Bot[- »

These are other photos and general comments from our brilliant week in Germany.

Bild
Well, firstly, lets get this out of the way. The weather was awful. Really awful. All week. And I come from Scotland. But seriously, Germany, a tornado??

Bild
This is the Submarine a little further along the river from MiWuLa.

Bild
Although I was not fortunate enough to see any forum members at MiWuLa, at least one esteemed forum member was there in spirit.

Bild
We travelled to Schlump. Partly because the word "Schlump" sounds very funny to us, but mainly because my son wanted to visit the Katzentemple cat cafe - which we really enjoyed. Although we also enjoyed saying "Schlump" to each other.

Bild
As a family we really enjoy doing escape rooms, and we did two while we were in Hamburg. I find that these help us to work well together as a family and we all make contributions towards our escape. We have done escape rooms everywhere we have been on holiday and we all agreed - Hamburg has the best escape rooms.

Bild
A quick tour round the beautiful Rathaus.

Bild
A visit to the Cap San Diego.

Bild
And a trip to the zoo - Henry! Is that you?

Bild
This has been a very busy week that we have all thoroughly enjoyed. I can't think of anywhere else in the world we have been where people are always so willing to stop and make time for us, ask us if they can help, talk to us and just make us feel welcome. We love Germany. I can't wait to come back.

We will be glad when masks are no longer required though!
Statistik: Verfasst von RedDog — Dienstag 12. April 2022, 19:40

Quelle: https://forum.miniatur-wunderland.de/vi ... 09#p378309

Antworten