MiWuLa: Allgemeine Diskussionen rund ums Wunderland • Trip Report

Modellbahnnews aus dem Web
Forumsregeln

Dies sind Infos basierend auf dem Newsfeed von Drittanbietern aus dem Internet. Die Herkunft entnehmt ihr der Quellenangebe der Nachricht.

Beiträge basieren auf dem Feed der Anbieter und werden täglich aktualisiert.

Dein Lieblingsfeed ist nicht dabei?
Dann wende dich doch einfach an forum"at"roters-web.de
Antworten
-]NEWS-Bot[-
Starter
Starter
Danksagung erhalten: 0
MiWuLa: Allgemeine Diskussionen rund ums Wunderland • Trip Report

Beitrag von -]NEWS-Bot[- »

This is the report from my recent trip to Germany. I have broken it into 2 parts to keep the MiWuLa photos separate from my holiday photos. I knew I was going to have a good time in Germany - I always do - I had no idea just how good it was going to be. This was very different to previous trips...

Bild
Early morning sunshine as I walk to MiWuLa. I always love walking along here. Hamburg is such a beautiful city and I am really excited to be back.

Bild
I arrived and had a quick walk around the layout to get my bearings and see what had changed since my last visit - when I met this young rascal! Just brilliant to see a friendly face.

Bild
Then we were joined by another esteemed member of the forum - from the moment I met these 2 the morning flew by in a blur of laughter and fun.

Bild
An absolute privilege to be allowed to control some of these amazing models. I felt like I was 8 years old again. When I first visited MiWuLa I never imagined this would be possible. Genuinely, the stuff of dreams.

Bild
Some people tell me that Germans do not have a sense of humour. Oh that is massively not true. I am still laughing about some of the things that we said and did. This was a riot of fun.

Bild
I came to MiWuLa expecting to see the world's biggest and best model railway. Of course it fulfilled this. I did not expect to meet such brilliant, friendly, warm and funny people. I will never forget this day. Thank you so much.
Statistik: Verfasst von RedDog — Donnerstag 3. März 2022, 20:51

Quelle: https://forum.miniatur-wunderland.de/vi ... 23#p377723

Antworten