MiWuLa: Allgemeine Diskussionen rund ums Wunderland • The Other Bit

Modellbahnnews aus dem Web
Forumsregeln

Dies sind Infos basierend auf dem Newsfeed von Drittanbietern aus dem Internet. Die Herkunft entnehmt ihr der Quellenangebe der Nachricht.

Beiträge basieren auf dem Feed der Anbieter und werden täglich aktualisiert.

Dein Lieblingsfeed ist nicht dabei?
Dann wende dich doch einfach an forum"at"roters-web.de
Antworten
-]NEWS-Bot[-
Starter
Starter
Danksagung erhalten: 0
MiWuLa: Allgemeine Diskussionen rund ums Wunderland • The Other Bit

Beitrag von -]NEWS-Bot[- »

These are photos from the next few days in Germany.

Bild
Sad to be leaving Hamburg so soon, but looking forward to travelling to Wuppertal.

Bild
The next morning I got the train to Bonn to visit Beethoven's house. This was something I have wanted to do for years, although this isn't the warm welcome I got in Hamburg!

Bild
I travelled a little way out of Bonn and caught the cog railway up Drachelfells (I think). This was brilliant and was on the basis of some great advise from a forum member. Although I was also advised to bring an umbrella - hmmm. I actually got sunburnt. In Germany in February - sunburnt!

Bild
Then to spend some time in Wuppertal and....

Bild
...ride the Schwebebahn! This was also one of my main reasons for visiting this region and something I have wanted to do for years. I travelled right to the end of the line - then right the way to the other end. Then I did it again.

Bild
The next day I travelled to Cologne to visit the cathedral. The Cathedral was open but it seemed to be a public holiday and most other things were closed. I wanted to go up the tower but this was not possible - well it's a reason to return. I tried to visit a Brauhaus but they insisted that I show a negative test result which I did not have. Again, a reason to return.

Bild
So instead I enjoyed a walk around the city. That umbrella coming in useful again....!

Bild
Playing the piano in Wuppertal HBF!

Bild
Saying goodbye to one of the locals before travelling to Berlin to fly home.

This was a great trip and a brilliant few days, thanks very entirely thanks to several of the people that contribute to this forum. I really appreciate your help and advice. For the things I didn't have time to do, I will certainly be back.

I am now back home in Scotland and have put my travel-kilt in the wash ready for my next visit - when I come to Hamburg with my family in April.
Statistik: Verfasst von RedDog — Donnerstag 3. März 2022, 21:14

Quelle: https://forum.miniatur-wunderland.de/vi ... 25#p377725

Antworten