MiWuLa: Allgemeine Diskussionen rund ums Wunderland • Trip Report

Modellbahnnews aus dem Web
Forumsregeln

Dies sind Infos basierend auf dem Newsfeed von Drittanbietern aus dem Internet. Die Herkunft entnehmt ihr der Quellenangebe der Nachricht.

Beiträge basieren auf dem Feed der Anbieter und werden täglich aktualisiert.

Dein Lieblingsfeed ist nicht dabei?
Dann wende dich doch einfach an forum"at"roters-web.de
Antworten
-]NEWS-Bot[-
Starter
Starter
Danksagung erhalten: 0
MiWuLa: Allgemeine Diskussionen rund ums Wunderland • Trip Report

Beitrag von -]NEWS-Bot[- »

Last weekend I was very lucky to be able to have a few days in Hamburg. I loved my visit to MiWuLa and seeing all the recent changes. There is nothing in this trip report that has not been posted before, but this is my experience, so...

Bild
This is the short walk from my hotel to MiWuLa. It was early Saturday morning and still quite dark.

Bild
I headed immediately to the new section to see the updates. This looks amazing. They have done brilliant work here.

Bild
The World From Above is a very creative and effective way to cross the continents. Although the shadow from the handrail gets in the way and is a bit awkward. I suppose if it was lighter outside this would not be so obvious.

Bild
The new space feels fantastic. It is great not to have everything squeezed in. MiWuLa has room to breathe and grow.

Bild
The quality of the new section is amazing. Although when I arrived it all looked a bit static. All the buttons were on red and none of the lights or day/night cycle were working. There was an amusing moment a little later when it suddenly went to night without any warning and one or two children screamed!

Bild
This is the link to the track over the bridge (I think). I can't wait to visit again and see how this grows and develops.

Bild
I returned to MiWuLa on Monday morning and was very pleased to see the buttons, lights and day/night cycle were working as intended.

Bild
One day I will see this working too - one day....

Bild
And this was the best part of my trip. The true wonder of Miniatur Wunderland is the brilliant people who work there and who visit. For someone who travels alone these moments make all the difference. Thank you, my friend. Next time it will be beer!
Statistik: Verfasst von RedDog — Donnerstag 16. Dezember 2021, 18:39

Quelle: https://forum.miniatur-wunderland.de/vi ... 24#p376624

Antworten